Starting today, the 100 day practice challenge is on! Students able to practice 100 days in a row will be invited to an ice cream party and will receive 100 day practice t-shirts.
- Students must practice 100 days in a row.
- If a student misses a day, they go back to day one the next time they practice.
- If a student is too sick to practice, they may listen to their Suzuki repetoire cd instead of practicing.
- Lessons count as practice.
- Group counts as practice.
- Performing counts as practice.
- Playing in school ensembles counts as practice.
- Orchestra rehearsal counts as practice.
- Sight-reading chamber music with your buddies counts as practice.
- Listening to all the songs of their current suzuki book at least 3 times counts as practice.
- Practice need not be a specific length of time.
- Students with help from their parent keep track of the days practiced and let me know where they are at at lessons.
If a student misses the June ice cream party date, they can still participate and will earn an ice cream and t-shirt when they complete their cycle.